Bryn | Eagan High School, MN Senior Pictures
I met Bryn this spring when she applied for my senior model program. Since then, I have taken her picture quite a few times, and I have to say, and every time I am just amazed at what a natural she is!
Bryn is not only GORGEOUS, but she is really sweet and kind, and I’m so impressed with her! I know she’s going places, and I’m excited to see exactly where she goes!
Learn more about Bryn and her experience at the bottom of this page.
1. I attend Eagan High School
2. Yes! I want to attend the University of Minnesota and study Sociology of Law.
3. I am on the Speech Team and am in Wind Ensemble at Eagan.
4. I absolutely LOVED my senior portrait session, Nealy made me feel so confident and special- the photos also came out amazing!
5. I wanted a nature style shoot with a few rustic shots- which is exactly what I got.
6. I had seen Nealy’s photos of some other people from my school and I thought they looked so gorgeous and classy- which is just what I wanted.
7. My advice for someone about planning their senior photos would be to plan ahead! Photographers, makeup artists, and hairstylists book up fast- and it is always better to be early than to be late. Also, plan your outfits out ahead of time and talk to your photographer about what style you want.
8. My favorite look ended up being my blue and white striped jumpsuit with my sandals. I thought it looked very classy and it is not like anything else I normally wear.
9. My favorite part of working with Nealy was the way that she felt me feel professional and confident. I found out that I loved modeling through Nealy, and I am so grateful to her for that! I also loved the amazing photos she took of me- obviously!
– My favorite celebrity is either Kim Kardashian, Quavo, or Lil Uzi Vert
– My favorite restaurant is Houlihans
– My favorite drink is a Strawberry Açaí Resfresher from Starbucks
– My favorite food is sushi
– I like to shop at PacSun
– Someday I want to be an FBI agent and have a family of my own (with a dog of course)!