I am so excited to announce my Spring Mini Sessions! This year my theme is relaxed romantic…I have lots of ideas in mind…similar to the gorgeous picture you session above! Here are the details:
- Friday, May 15, 2015 (rain date is Saturday, May 16, same times)
- 20 minute sessions between 4:30 and 8pm (4:30 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30)
- includes digital download of 20 digital files
- Cost is $350, $150 is due at booking, $200 is due on or before Friday, May 8th
- Single families only (no exceptions)
- Location is TBD, but I generally shoot in the southern suburbs
There are two steps to book your mini session!
- Click this link to see the available times. Choose one. There are only 7 sessions available, so don’t delay!
- Click this link to complete your booking and pay the promoted $150 deposit via PayPal (needed in order to hold your time).
Here are my ideas about what to wear! I have created a Pinterest board here with lots of examples. Moms- wear a casual, relaxed dress in either white, ivory, or a solid pastel color (see suggested color palette below). I love maxi-dresses or something slowly. Stores to check-out are: Free People, Francesca’s, Anthropologie, or even Forever 21! Right now I’m loving a blush pink color – the dress pictured below is actually from Forever 21. Dad- were a button-down shirt and pants or jeans. Keep it relaxed. J. Crew or J. Crew factory are some of my favorites for guys. Think denim or very subtle stripes or subtle plaid in the same color palette. Kiddos- Kids Gap and Baby Gap have a TON of cute stuff right now, all in these colors!
Soft, relaxed, and romantic. Hope to see you there!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.