Do you want to be a part of something unforgettable for your senior year? Nealy Lanzen is now taking applications for her Senior Influencer program! Form lifelong friendships and make your senior year even more memorable by joining Nealy’s team!
Influencers get to “influence” their graduating class by being the first to get their senior pictures taken. Each year, I look for current high school juniors to represent my photography business. As a senior influencer, your face will be on marketing materials for Nealy Lanzen Photography, and you will make your senior year even more memorable! There are many more perks, which include:
- A styled group photoshoot, including professional makeup, done in the Spring of junior year.
- A discount of 40% off senior pictures if done in the month of May OR 20% senior pictures if taken in the month of June.
- A complimentary BFF mini photoshoot in the fall of senior year.
- The opportunity to travel for photoshoots.
- The chance to make lifelong friends, enrich your senior year, and practice being in front of the camera!
- You must agree to work solely with Nealy Lanzen for your full senior session.
- Because of noncompete reasons, you cannot be a senior model for any other photographer, or be a photographer yourself.
- Being part of this program is totally free! You just pay for your own makeup on the day of photoshoots.
- Parent’s permission is required.
- You must be active on social media and willing to share your experience!
The ideal influencer is a good role model at school and at home, involved in extra-curricular actives, is comfortable in front of the camera, and attends a school within 10 miles of the zip code 55068.
Previous high schools involved in this program that have been successful are: Eastview High School, Eagan High School, Rosemount High School, Edina High School, Burnsville High School, Apple Valley High School, New Life Academy in Woodbury, and Prior Lake High School.
No previous modeling experience is necessary, you don’t have to look a certain way, and no pressure – this is totally FUN! Do it with a friend!
Applications are due by May 1, 2020.
Influencer parent meeting (on Zoom) is on Monday, May 4th, 8:00pm.
Spring Influencer Photoshoot date is TBD